Print Page | Close Window

Congratulations to Mr. Bubblevision!

Printed From: The Equity Desk
Category: Welcome- Have you registered on our mailing list?
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Discription: Get the latest news about TheEquityDesk.com here! Please read the Disclaimer ! !
URL: http://www.theequitydesk.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=348
Printed Date: 26/Jun/2024 at 3:16pm

Topic: Congratulations to Mr. Bubblevision!
Posted By: TEAM-EQUITYDESK
Subject: Congratulations to Mr. Bubblevision!
Date Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 1:35pm
Dear Mr. Bubblevision

Congratulations on having become a Senior member at the forum of http://www.theequitydesk.com/ - www.theequitydesk.com . You have posted over 100 messages. The Equity Desk Index seems to have hit the psychological target of 100 for you. Hope you do not find a resistance and take it as a fresh multiyear break out.

On the forum you have been providing us with data and news from the various parts of the globe.Whether it was the oil discovery at Mexico or the Japanese indices you have been our foreign office or rather can we say the "Global Vision".

We look forward to your active participation in the times to come.  Keep sending in those messages.

Regards,

TEAMEQUITYDESK

Replies:
Posted By: reetesh
Date Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 2:16pm

Mr. Bubblevision, Congratulations and thanks for clear vision.

Regards,
Reetesh.

-------------
When going gets tough, that’s when tough (people) gets going.

Posted By: Equity Buff
Date Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 2:19pm
Bubblevision,

Congratulations.

Rgds
Equity Buff

Posted By: prosperity
Date Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 2:45pm
CONGRATULATIONS.... I have lots to learn from you on currencies, interest rates, economics and much much more .....

Looking forward to enriching sharing !

Take time to feel good about yourself

-------------

Posted By: kulman
Date Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 4:11pm
Hearty congratulations!!

BubbleVision, you have been giving us your very readable global trading perspective. Wish you all the best luck in your career!!

Let me end this posting with "Cinderella-party" analogy devised by Warren Buffet:

Speculation is most dangerous when it looks easiest. The line separating investment and speculation, which is never bright and clear, becomes blurred still further when most market participants have recently enjoyed triumphs. Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money. After a heady experience of that kind, normally sensible people drift into behavior akin to that of Cinderella at the ball. They know that overstaying the festivities --that is, continuing to speculate in companies that have gigantic valuations relative to the cash they are likely to generate in the future-- will eventually bring on pumpkins and mice. But they nevertheless hate to miss a single minute of what is one helluva party. Therefore, the giddy participants all plan to leave just seconds before midnight. There’s a problem, though: They are dancing in a room in which the clocks have no hands.

-------------
Life can only be understood backwards—but it must be lived forwards

Posted By: BubbleVision
Date Posted: 14/Sep/2006 at 7:30pm
Thank You all guys
I had to be a Tortoise, and it just had to be me.. as always...
Hoping that i have made a little contribution to the overall knowledge which is present on the forum.

Here is an interesting one....

The twists and turns in life can lead us to interesting places. (this is one such place)

-------------
You can't make money if you are unwilling to lose...It's like willing to breathe in but not willing to breathe out. -- ED SEYKOTA ....Read Disclaimer!

Posted By: basant
Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by BubbleVision

Guys ... I have updated my Resume with the Award which I was given yesterday... "2006 Time Magazine person of the year."

This Award came as a surprise as I did not even knew that I was in the race for the Award.

Congratulations!!!This is absolutely stunning news. At first thought I was also surprised but what a wondrful achievement. Please tell us more about it.

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 12:41pm
Time Magazine.... which in its year end issue ... names a person for the year.
Now in 2006 It has decided that 2006 Person of the year is "You - Yes, you. You control the Information Age."

So, since you includes "Me" I have decided to update my Resume.

Click http://www.time.com/time - www.time.com/time for more information.

This "You" reffers to everyone who feels he deserves an Award.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,1101061225,00.html">

-------------
You can't make money if you are unwilling to lose...It's like willing to breathe in but not willing to breathe out. -- ED SEYKOTA ....Read Disclaimer!

Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 12:53pm
ha ha Ha. That was wonderful. For a brief moment I thought that there is something wrong because I did not hear anything but yes, I agree I was fooled.But yes, now I also think that I deserve the award in the capacity of "you"!!!

-------------
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in

Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 1:24pm
Yes....BasantJi ... you clearly deserve the Award. That too on various counts....
1) Making the wonderful site
2) Sharing the experience and the knowledge .....
3) Giving wonerful investing ideas to everyone ....(the market awards you automatically)....
there are various uncountable parameters....

and you are NOT fooled.
The Award is for everyone who feels he deserves an award, and that is the little message of this award.... which encourages all the people to love themselves.
And love for one's self only comes when we love what we are doing.

Most of the living creatures ... forget how to love themselves... !!!

-------------

Posted By: PrashantS
Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 3:06pm
Yes Basantji does deserves an award...for his speedy replies.....and always helping  everyone with his views.....Really thank you is just not enough.....
I bet all of us are happy t share this journey of investments in securities.

Thank you is just not enough.......but really a great site to share your views and see what others think about it.

Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 3:26pm
It is really very very interesting, it really is!!

I liked this paragraph from that TIME article:

But look at 2006 through a different lens and you'll see another story, one that isn't about conflict or great men. It's a story about community and collaboration on a scale never seen before. It's about the cosmic compendium of knowledge Wikipedia and the million-channel people's network YouTube and the online metropolis MySpace. It's about the many wresting power from the few and helping one another for nothing and how that will not only change the world, but also change the way the world changes.

If you read the last sentence carefully, our forum http://www.theequitydesk.com - www.theequitydesk.com comes to mind, doesn't it?

-------------

Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 3:43pm
Agreed Kulman...that is why I think that BasantJi deserves the award....

-------------

Date Posted: 18/Dec/2006 at 4:38pm
Is this the one you are talking about:
http://www.theequitydesk.com/thirteen_commandments.asp - http://www.theequitydesk.com/thirteen_commandments.asp

-------------

Date Posted: 27/Dec/2006 at 11:59am
One thing to everyone here....i would request eveyone to reffer me as Just BubbleVision ..... without any Jee....

-------------

Posted By: omshivaya
Date Posted: 28/Dec/2006 at 12:31pm
Bubble jee jeee jeee jeee

Just kidding....hope you dont mind though I know you wont...!

-------------
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it

Date Posted: 28/Dec/2006 at 3:25pm
Right BubbleVision will take care of this.

Regards, Reetesh jee. hahahaha

by the way where is the party on 31st night? Which 5 star hotel,The PARK in TANTRA?

-------------

Date Posted: 28/Dec/2006 at 3:59pm
BubbleVision....I don't recall me adding the suffix jee after your name...Bcoz it doesn't sound good...so I don't usually add that suffix after English or some exotic pseudo-names.

Moreover, as an exception to my rule/habit...and keeping long-term sentiments in mind, I have finally decided to add the suffix BHAI for Vivek Sukhani....

So it shall be Vivek bhai from now on.......Hope everyone is satisfied now and no hard feelings!

-------------

Date Posted: 29/Dec/2006 at 9:40am
Reetesh - I would be nowhere near Aqua in Tantra on the 31st ....instead I would be at The Shyam Mandir .. Ghusuri (Howrah) on the 1st Jan 2007 for the Morning Aarti.
1st of jan are always a cause of double celebration for me.

-------------

Date Posted: 31/Dec/2006 at 3:30am
Yes I know it that`s I asked.. Here`s wishing you a very Happy Birthday and Joyous NEW YEAR!

-------------

Date Posted: 31/Dec/2006 at 8:28am
I wish you a very happy birthday.

-------------

Date Posted: 31/Dec/2006 at 11:44am
Happy Birthday Bubble ji. This year, may you double your portolio value. God Bless and Good luck.

-------------
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it

Date Posted: 01/Jan/2007 at 12:08pm
double your portolio value

Only double. Om ji you are still not out from the hang over. BTW were you in JW Marriot yesterday?

-------------

Date Posted: 01/Jan/2007 at 12:15pm
Me?? Nah, I was in my home watching TV and then surfing the NET. And hehe, well who knows about "double". Anything is possible! Just my wishes.

Man proposes, God disposes

-------------

Posted By: India_Bull
Date Posted: 01/Jan/2007 at 3:25pm
Bubblevision

Happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day !!.

Your birthday is celebrated by millions of people worldwide !!!

-------------
India_Bull forever Bull !
www.kapilcomedynights.com

Date Posted: 01/Jan/2007 at 9:18pm
Wish you many happy returns* of the day, BubbleVision. A very happy Birthday!

---------------------------

*May these returns exceed the returns from investment portfolio

-------------

Date Posted: 01/Jan/2007 at 11:31am

I would like to Thank You all for lots of good wishes....

-------------

Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 6:15pm
Welcome Sir......to the Club-1000 !

Your posts are very informative, always. And shows your passion about the field. Carry on......all the best.

-------------

Posted By: deveshkayal
Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 8:04pm
Bubblevision you have joined the prestigious Club or Platinum membership in moneycontrol term.Hope to see you in Club 10000 soon.
Congrats

-------------
"You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beat the guy with a 130 IQ. Rationality is essential"- Warren Buffett

Posted By: sanjay3
Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 9:18pm
Bubblevision

Congrats

Carry on......all the best.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 9:33pm
Congrats Bubble ji...The Elite Club-K welcomes you.

-------------

Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 10:37pm
Congratulations!!! There has been more vision and less bubble in your talk. Hope you continue that way.

-------------

Posted By: Mohan
Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 12:07pm
Congratulations BubbleClap

-------------
Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.

Date Posted: 17/Feb/2007 at 9:42am
Thank You everyone.... I have been only a Link man...rather than postman.

The best quote which I got from Buffet is (Thanks to Kulman).......

No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time: you can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant."

I would once again repeat the golden words ........

The joy of winning and the pain of losing are right up there with the pain of winning and the joy of losing. Also to consider are the pain and the joy of not participating. -- Ed Seykota

“Win or lose, everybody gets what they want from the market. Some people like to lose, so they win by losing money.” -- ED SEYKOTA

-------------

Date Posted: 16/Apr/2007 at 9:26am
Disclaimer:
I would like to infrom everyone that All my views here are given in a personal capacity, and has nothing to do with the company in which I am working. Also take each line written by me with a teaspoon of salt, as I may have Opposite position(s) in the markets.  

-------------

Print Page | Close Window