Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Announcements
 The Equity Desk Forum :Welcome- Have you registered on our mailing list? :Announcements
Message Icon Topic: Basants Corner - Finally Here! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 8:53pm
Have introduced two stocks today, depending on market conditions will put in more tomorrow.

No more for today. Markets are uncertain and we will try and capitalize on that

Originally posted by basant

Dear Friends,

Basants Corner is finally here</A>

We will start in a couple of hours today. Please note that you will be charged for your payment for 365 days of usage so even if you have paid on Saturday you will be debited today. if one section is not starting today but in 3 more days then this wil be chaged not from today but from when it actually starts for you.

One sincere request is not to bid up the prices tomorrow morning. that way you guys will only chase each other. markets are uncertain. if some stock opens abnormally higher tomorrow think twice before buying it.

Over a period time our stock picks will get diluted and leaked and that will only be bad for us because it will not hjelp us put in incremental money for work. It is in our interest that the stocks listed here are not discussed on google groups and chats. that way it will enable us to buy more.

Some of the stocks that I wil be introducing over the next few days are small caps which have potential to become large caps at least that is the hope!

I will try and inform all Gold members whose payments I have received and accounts activated tomorrow before markets open by email as to where intend to invest with the subscription money. Just give me some time I have been really busy and never worked like this for years!

Good luck to you all! Let us make this a very profitable venture for each of us.

Regards,

Basant Maheshwari
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 9:16pm
For the ones whose accounts are not yet activated it is because the payment process is still in transit. We will try and update the activation as soon as the payment is received.

There are three money receipts for Rs 15,000 which are lying unidentifid. So in case your payment has been executed yesterday or day before and you have not been confirmed by me please send me a transaction ID so i can reconcile the same.

In case you have already sent me the transaction ID then you need not send it again.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
commnman

Quote commnman Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 9:54pm
Congratulations and wish you all the best Basant Ji

Great opportunity for all the members to learn & earn!
main toh aam aadmi hun... jo sunta hoon wohi sach maanta hoon
IP IP Logged
bearish

Quote bearish Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 10:28pm
Basant Ji added you in the beneficiary link for neft transfer via hdfc netbanking...It says i will have to wait 24 hrs to confirm you as one... so want to start logging on and reading right now but!
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 10:29pm
The stocks that have been introduced today do not mean that they are No. 1 and No.2 in top ten. these rankings will change once the new stocks come in.

A question that is being asked is about Star ratings which indicates the following:

http://www.theequitydesk.com/basantscorner/what-we-offer.asp
IP IP Logged
bharti

Quote bharti Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 10:36pm

Is there any way to ask a question on the recommended stocks from within Basant's corner?  Is it covered under "Ask Basant" ?

IP IP Logged
rohit1889

Quote rohit1889 Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 10:41pm
basantji, can we upgrade to Gold at later stage if we subsribe to basic package?
If you're prepared to invest in a company, then you ought to be able to explain why in simple language that a fifth grader could understand, and quickly enough so the fifth grader won't get bored.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 01/Nov/2011 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by bharti

Is there any way to ask a question on the recommended stocks from within Basant's corner?  Is it covered under "Ask Basant" ?

Ask Basant will have that feature.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version