Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Identifying Multibaggers
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Identifying Multibaggers
Message Icon Topic: TheEquityDesk report Card - December 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 11 Next >>
prabhakarkudva

Online Status: Offline
Quote prabhakarkudva Replybullet Posted: 22/Jan/2011 at 4:34pm
The Super 5 is already in place within the 11 and i don't think anyone right now has better business and growth characteristics than them to replace them.If you want to play basket-ball(with or without bench) one can go ahead and do it.TED is very sporty that way

Edited by prabhakarkudva - 22/Jan/2011 at 4:35pm
Take your chances and keep them in a box until a quieter time.
IP IP Logged
Rehan

Quote Rehan Replybullet Posted: 22/Jan/2011 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by prabhakarkudva

The Super 5 is already in place within the 11 and i don't think anyone right now has better business and growth characteristics than them to replace them.If you want to play basket-ball(with or without bench) one can go ahead and do it.TED is very sporty that way

I would have a different Super 5 from TED-XI. TED-XI stocks to me are good businesses with potential to compund steadily over a period of 2 to 5 years with good amount of safety.

Super 5 should be highly aggressive portfolio probably with more small caps with potential to mulitply in an years time. They would certainly be more risky than TED-XI. But good for those who are looking for an aggressive portfolio.
IP IP Logged
bitu1978

Quote bitu1978 Replybullet Posted: 22/Jan/2011 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Rehan

I would have a different Super 5 from TED-XI. TED-XI stocks to me are good businesses with potential to compund steadily over a period of 2 to 5 years with good amount of safety.

Super 5 should be highly aggressive portfolio probably with more small caps with potential to mulitply in an years time. They would certainly be more risky than TED-XI. But good for those who are looking for an aggressive portfolio.
Can we Be fortunste enough to kno what could be the potential 5 in your opinion ?
IP IP Logged
Rehan

Quote Rehan Replybullet Posted: 22/Jan/2011 at 8:27am
Originally posted by bitu1978

Can we Be fortunste enough to kno what could be the potential 5 in your opinion ?

Thats the whole idea. I would like to know what are the 5 that TED thinks has the potential like the TED-XI that we currently have. If TED philiosophy is to look for long term multibaggers , this may not be the right thing to do as it would be compromising on that. But Super 5 should not be based on speculation but on fundamentals . They probaby will carry more risk as they have to be mainly small caps.

Personally my 5 would be :-

1. Symphony: Well discussed here on TED and has been going good since discovery . I think it will continue to outperform TED-XI . They are very aggressive and are ramping up their netwrok all over the globe. They seem to be the biggest cooler company in the world. If their investment in subsidiaries starts paying off  , it should continue its move up. Their other products like water heaters and industrial products are also gaining demand. Refer here   for in depth analysis

2. Ajanta Pharma:- Looks undervalued if last 5 years performance is considered. Dec 10 results also very good. FY11 expected EPS is more than 35. FY12 at the same growth should be around 50 . I would give atleast 10 PE which would give a price of 500 in on year. Analysis here

3. Mayur Uniquoters:- Their products are slowly getting recognition from the likes of BMW , Mercedeze . They seem to have a lot of cash and they give a lot of dividend ( 5 last year , expect 7 this year). Analysis here

4. HOV :- Expected EPS of more than 50 for FY11. Dividend of 2 per qtr.  Analysis here . I think it is higly undervalued but highly risk as well as there are some management issues which have been brought up in the analysis.

5. JBF Industries:- or for that matter any polymer , BOPP, film company like polyflex or SRF or Uflex. JBF is expected to give a consolidated EPS of more than 60 FY11. This being cyclical diifcult to say if it is going to be sustained. They are dependent on crude prices and new supplies etc. But if the demand continues to grow for their producst as it has been in the last year or so , I think the prices of polymer can be sutained at current level or could go higher . But difficult to say any thing.

These have much higher risk compared to TED-XI which have wondeful businesses , great mgt, good cash flows, well researched.

I have stakes in the first 3 .
IP IP Logged
Rehan

Quote Rehan Replybullet Posted: 22/Jan/2011 at 11:28am

If TED-XI is playing 5 day match( 5 years) , I think Super 5 should be designed for one day( one year) match 
IP IP Logged
Electron

Quote Electron Replybullet Posted: 23/Jan/2011 at 3:09pm
I like Ajanta Pharma too!
IP IP Logged
rishav

Quote rishav Replybullet Posted: 25/Jan/2011 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by rishav

hi all,
i am a new investor and want to invest in TED XI stocks. each month i will put around 10k in TED11. Which stocks are could i buy at current levels and for other i will wait for some fall to enter..
Pl advice
thanks

Someone pl help me.....

Edited by rishav - 25/Jan/2011 at 3:39pm
IP IP Logged
DHIRAJKANT

Quote DHIRAJKANT Replybullet Posted: 30/Jan/2011 at 6:55am
Basant ji ,
time to add more stocks @ that time or wait?
pls guide.
regards
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 11 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version