Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Announcements
 The Equity Desk Forum :Welcome- Have you registered on our mailing list? :Announcements
Message Icon Topic: Basants Corner - Finally Here! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
rohit1889

Online Status: Offline
Quote rohit1889 Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by basant

Originally posted by LearningToFly

Same problem here Basant Jee
Originally posted by rohit1889

basantji, i had registered yesterday, but didn't complete the payment. I want to complete the payment but it is not allowing me to continue with the same e-mail id. I have dropped a mail to <b ="fontsize11="" redtxt"=""> [email protected] <span ="fontsize11="" redtxt"="">with my detail. Plz advise.</span>

Send me an email. I will delete the old account and you can register afresh.

Meanwhile several new people who have paid are being activated in about one hour.

Some payments have been received but i can't find the sender. If you have paid for over 2 days and not yet been activated please quote your transaction ID with your Name so that we can identify the people who have paid.

Thanks a lot basantji. I have registered and completed the payment after you deleted my old account and my new account got activated in 10 seconds after i was redirected from CC avenue payment gateway. That was really fast
If you're prepared to invest in a company, then you ought to be able to explain why in simple language that a fifth grader could understand, and quickly enough so the fifth grader won't get bored.
IP IP Logged
tejas.k

Quote tejas.k Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 1:21pm
basantji,
by when can we expect the remaining content?. i understand you are concerned about the market conditions now and hence delaying since it might affect the overall scorecard.  but how about leaving the VIEW and RATING column blank till you think its the time to buy ?

IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by tejas.k

basantji,by when can we expect the remaining content?. i understand you are concerned about the market conditions now and hence delaying since it might affect the overall scorecard.  but how about leaving the VIEW and RATING column blank till you think its the time to buy ?

Several people are joining in some have paid while the others have had their payments and it is in the pipeline. In about less then 15 days we will have the top 10 ready and then we can add slowly.

You can also write to me through email for queries like these!
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
Jaspreet
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Jaspreet Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 2:34pm
Basantji, when we wanted you to be all over TED you are retiring into a "corner" ;)
Just kidding.
Good initiative.
IP IP Logged
drsatish91

Quote drsatish91 Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by arthashastra

I can't see icici bank option in net bankingplease fix t as early as possibleeager to join :)

Sir ji ICICI Bank Missing ? for netbanking payment ? ?
Dr.Satish M Jethwani
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Jaspreet

Basantji, when we wanted you to be all over TED you are retiring into a "corner" ;)
Just kidding.
Good initiative.

I have been cornered

Doctor: Yes, that is a problem with these CC guys though one can deposit cash/chq/Neft into my ICICI Bank details of which are provided on the forum.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
mayekar
Groupie
Groupie

Quote mayekar Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 4:06pm
Basantji:

If a TED XI stock is not in Basants top ten, figuratively it gives the impression that TED XI stocks are no longer as promising as they were before.Your top ten are different now.

( i know your TED XI are closed and now only TED II or TED1 exist)

Although you may be wanting to avoid duplicity, but if i had limited funds and had to chose b/w a Basant top ten and a TED 1(II) , what should i do

IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 02/Nov/2011 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by mayekar

Basantji:If a TED XI stock is not in Basants top ten, figuratively it gives the impression that TED XI stocks are no longer as promising as they were before.

Yes.

Top Ten will have the ideas that I think are supposed to do well over time . They will change with earnings and valuations but these will necessarily not be the stocks on Basants Corner that will provide the highest returns because returns could come from cheap stocks also but they can't be held for a very long time.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 24 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version