Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
 The Equity Desk Forum :Investment Ideas - Creating winning portfolios! :Microcaps-When will value.be unlocked?
Message Icon Topic: Good Bye.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 05/Jul/2015 at 9:37pm
I tried my best to educate and also help people dream big. No one gets rich without dreaming big. Using compound interest one can get to any figure but getting rich with one leg in the grave is a lot different than getting rich with plenty of years to go.

Originally posted by atulyas

It was a great journey together. I am not going to demean the relationship by talking about the money I made with your recommendations as that would be putting a price to it. I consider our association priceless and the wisdom you imparted can't be measured. What's more, the confidence you instilled with your conviction helped me redefine the rules of my investment strategy. BC for me was never about making money alone, it was about rediscovering myself.
If one goes to Harvard, it is never about the expenses of doing the course or what handsome remuneration one will achieve having done the course, it is about building the faith in yourself to dream the impossible! And that's what Basant's University aka Corner did for me. All the best to you friend and God bless!
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
zulfi

Quote zulfi Replybullet Posted: 05/Jul/2015 at 9:43pm
Sir u have given lot confidence and making dream big in equities, who says comman man can't dream big in equities
U CAN WIN A HORSE RACE BUT U CANNOT WIN RACES
IP IP Logged
rajnsharma

Quote rajnsharma Replybullet Posted: 05/Jul/2015 at 9:14am
Originally posted by basant

I tried my best to educate and also help people dream big. No one gets rich without dreaming big. Using compound interest one can get to any figure but getting rich with one leg in the grave is a lot different than getting rich with plenty of years to go.

The best thing you did was to create the confidence in people that they can dream big and also achieve it i.e. Equity investment can create fortunes. I feels there are hundreds of them boasting of being carorpatis now and dreaming of 100 bagger from here as well.

Thanks again for making me dream big and help me move on the journey to fulfill the dream true.
Wall Street makes money by it's activity, while you can make money by your in-activity - Warren Buffett
IP IP Logged
catchsudipto

Quote catchsudipto Replybullet Posted: 05/Jul/2015 at 11:16am
I tried my best to educate and also help people dream big. -------- Absolutely no doubt about it. Hats off to you for that. But i miss you terribly
IP IP Logged
kapil1303

Quote kapil1303 Replybullet Posted: 06/Jul/2015 at 12:03pm
Sir We will not forget the Contribution that TED and Basant Corner made in our life.
It has completely changed our thought process.

There are few things in life that you can sya life changing and expereince with TED and Basant Corner was definitely among them
IP IP Logged
omshivaya

Quote omshivaya Replybullet Posted: 06/Jul/2015 at 12:33pm
Definitely Basant Ji...among other things, the one thing I am personally thankful to you for is the fact that you made it possible for me to dream big. A lot of gratitude from my side to you for instilling that feeling.

Missed you earlier...will still miss you now. Pls do stay in touch. Pls. :-)
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it
IP IP Logged
itpro

Quote itpro Replybullet Posted: 06/Jul/2015 at 2:39pm
Its indeed you showed the path... as to how one can become financial independent. From only 5-10% of networth to having 80-90% of networth in stock is possible only because you. Moreover this 80-90% networth is helping in achieving the dream faster.

In edelweiss, we get a view of investment vs current value.. and I can see a big gap after associating with you.. before TED/BC, it was running parllel but with TED/BC the gap between investment and current value is increasing like anything.
IP IP Logged
RahulB

Quote RahulB Replybullet Posted: 06/Jul/2015 at 3:25pm
Hi Basant ji - It has been an awesome journey so far. Like a Guru, you have not only guided us to take the right path but also educated us so that we can build our own way to reach the destination of financial freedom.

In my school days, have read this Sanskrit shloka which is apt in the current situation:

अधमा धनमिच्छन्ति धनं मानं च मध्यमाः ।
उत्तमा मानमिच्छन्ति मानो हि महताम् धनम् ॥

adhamā dhanam_ichchhanti dhanam mānam cha madhyamāḥ |
uttamā mānam_ichchhanti māno hi mahatām dhanam ||

Lowly people desire wealth [over respect], average people desire wealth and respect, the great people desire respect [over wealth], for respect is wealth of the great!

Thank you for all the guidance so far.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version