Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Investment resources - The Knowledge Buzz
 The Equity Desk Forum :Market Strategies :Investment resources - The Knowledge Buzz
Message Icon Topic: Basant's Corner - Coming Soon Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 35 Next >>
abadhya
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote abadhya Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 2:28pm
basant: Smart prof: Thank you. It should be up latest by next weekend Wow, Exciting time coming..This Diwali is going to be great for us when we actually do Laxmi Puja by Investing..I am feeling lucky as got fantastic Mentors in My Life..
IP IP Logged
abadhya
Groupie
Groupie

Quote abadhya Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 2:43pm
Read My Last Comment as (Not able to Edit :-():---> [QUOTE=basant]Smart prof: Thank you. It should be up latest by next weekend [/QUOTE] Wow, Exciting time coming..This Diwali is going to be great for us when we actually do Laxmi Puja by Investing..I am feeling lucky as got fantastic Mentors in My Life..
IP IP Logged
leo2007

Quote leo2007 Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 2:52pm
I hope there will be a non credit card payment option. I don't have a credit card.
IP IP Logged
shalukat

Quote shalukat Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 3:00pm
Basantji, please have online bank transfers as one of the payment options. I do not have a credit card as well :-(
Shalu
IP IP Logged
somu0915

Quote somu0915 Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 3:01pm
I will add my two cents:

1. This move is most welcome.

2. Please keep the option to pay monthly as well as semi annually and annually. This will cater to all types of investors and communities. Many of small new investors to this forum may be skeptical to pay right away, and with monthly option they literally get to see what they are paying for.

3. As sugested by leo above, please keep payment options flexible.

4. I also have a suggestion to make - One move maybe to add few highlights of the section discussed in premium section to the general TED section per quarter. This maynot include stock selection but few highlights of healthy discussion within the premium section. This will keep the normal section also interesting. There should be noted that TED is becoming popular now since Basantji went on TV. There should be many other new investors visiting this section.
IP IP Logged
somu0915

Quote somu0915 Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by somu0915

I will add my two cents:

1. This move is most welcome.

2. Please keep the option to pay monthly as well as bi-annually and annually. This will cater to all types of investors and communities. Many of small new investors to this forum may be skeptical to pay right away, and with monthly option they literally get to see what they are paying for. On the other hand, paying every month is cumbersome for regular TEDies and bi-annually and annually seem the best option for them

3. As sugested by leo above, please keep payment options flexible.

4. I also have a suggestion to make - One move maybe to add few highlights of the section discussed in premium section to the general TED section per quarter. This maynot include stock selection but few highlights of healthy discussion within the premium section. This will keep the normal section also interesting. There should be noted that TED is becoming popular now since Basantji went on TV. There should be many other new investors visiting this section.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by leo2007

I hope there will be a non credit card payment option. I don't have a credit card.

Personally even I do not carry a credit card I hold only debit cards!!! Payment options are flexible cheque drop in, cash deposits, net banking, debit cards etc but since most of the stocks that we will introduce and discuss in Basant's Corner will be essentially long term we will go with the annual payment mode only - to start with.

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
shalukat

Quote shalukat Replybullet Posted: 21/Oct/2011 at 3:16pm
Excellent !! Thanks a million.
Shalu
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 35 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version