Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Bullion - Wil it come back in demand?
 The Equity Desk Forum :Economy, Markets and commodities :Commodities - Gurus call it the best hedge in current times :Bullion - Wil it come back in demand?
Message Icon Topic: Good Bye.. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
smart_prof

Online Status: Offline
Quote smart_prof Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:52pm
Absolutely correct
IP IP Logged
kapil1303

Quote kapil1303 Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:55pm
Sir in Basant Corner you mentioned that u dont believe in Charity and a capitalist from heart but giving some one help is one thing and making one able is completely a different thing altogether.
Sir we felt so powerful in the markets when we were under ur guidance we felt like what a BULLY Group feels in college.

Regarding the criticism of Subscription fees at Basant Corner: I think You cannot stay at Taj by giving the Rent of a Roadside Hotel.

There is definitely a set agenda thats going on in different blogs.

But all those comments are from ppl who dont know you.
Well wishes of all the subscribers will always be with you sir.
If i prepare a list of things to to do in my life: Meeting you in Person will be right at the top

IP IP Logged
omshivaya

Quote omshivaya Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:56pm
Namaskaram Namaskaram Basant Ji!!

Though I was not a part of BC for a long time, I hope you know that I really love you for everything you gave at TED and for having given a strong and right direction towards the equity investment path to me.

I can't express in words what TED means to me, including everyone right from you to Snehal Ji, Xbox, Vivek Sukhani, Kulman, Reetesh and many many others.

Whatever you are feeling Basant Ji, just let it go. It is a very minute drop in the ocean of LIFE! A bigger door is opening when an earlier one closes! Have Faith! Good times are coming...

I hope we all(including you Basant Ji) can one day start posting messages again here and share the collective knowledge like we did before.

Everything ends in good. If it isn't good yet, it simply means that it is not the end yet.

Keep Smiling Basant Ji! I have not forgotten you even though maybe you have forgotten mortals like me.

Heads up....forward march!!! Cheers :-)
The most important quality for an investor is temperament,not intellect.A temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd nor against it
IP IP Logged
raj_koth

Quote raj_koth Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by ramsey123

Basant, maybe we can take this forum back to the good old days where everyone discussed and chimed in as a community? If BC ends, it could mean the revival of TED.

TED existed even when BC started but people would have felt the difference that it lacked life. Behind such active forums, there lies a sacrifice of an anchor who spent his time and effort selflessly for the welfare of community. People need not praise this person but should not do character assassination, affecting the morale of a truthful honest person. BC is not closed because of truthful subscribers but due to scrupulous malicious people who destroyed the temple of financial wisdom by spreading false lies. These people were not active subscribers nor invested true money following BC's principles. Next step has to be not Ted but something bigger than BC. Wish Basantji will resurrect again in a new avatar and guide his true followers/disciplines. Evil minded may claim victory now but would soon realise that they woke up a lion.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 10:03pm
Thank you. Idea could be to get the typical BC subscriber in their fold. But to cater to the average BC subscriber one needs to have a different mindset - away from the crowd - which I doubt any of these subscription service providers have?

Originally posted by kapil1303

Sir in Basant Corner you mentioned that u dont believe in Charity and a capitalist from heart but giving some one help is one thing and making one able is completely a different thing altogether.
Sir we felt so powerful in the markets when we were under ur guidance we felt like what a BULLY Group feels in college.

Regarding the criticism of Subscription fees at Basant Corner: I think You cannot stay at Taj by giving the Rent of a Roadside Hotel.

There is definitely a set agenda thats going on in different blogs.

But all those comments are from ppl who dont know you.
Well wishes of all the subscribers will always be with you sir.
If i prepare a list of things to to do in my life: Meeting you in Person will be right at the top

'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
Monkey

Quote Monkey Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 10:03pm
Basantji, feeling quite nostalgic - logging in to TED after such a long time. Feeling sad about closing of BC. Many many thanks for BC and TED. Wish you all the best for future.
IP IP Logged
basant
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote basant Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 10:05pm
Yes. We need to respect and be proud of our past yet march forward into the future.

Originally posted by raj_koth

Originally posted by ramsey123

Basant, maybe we can take this forum back to the good old days where everyone discussed and chimed in as a community? If BC ends, it could mean the revival of TED.

TED existed even when BC started but people would have felt the difference that it lacked life. Behind such active forums, there lies a sacrifice of an anchor who spent his time and effort selflessly for the welfare of community. People need not praise this person but should not do character assassination, affecting the morale of a truthful honest person. BC is not closed because of truthful subscribers but due to scrupulous malicious people who destroyed the temple of financial wisdom by spreading false lies. These people were not active subscribers nor invested true money following BC's principles. Next step has to be not Ted but something bigger than BC. Wish Basantji will resurrect again in a new avatar and guide his true followers/disciplines. Evil minded may claim victory now but would soon realise that they woke up a lion.
'The Thoughtful Investor: A Journey to Financial Freedom Through Stock Market Investing' - A Book on Equity Investing especially for Indian Investors. Book your copy now: www.thethoughtfulinvestor.in
IP IP Logged
Kautilya

Quote Kautilya Replybullet Posted: 29/Jun/2015 at 10:07pm
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime". This is going to be a big loss for new investors, but I am glad I had the opportunity to interact with you on TED, BC and in person during the Page AGM's. Any old timer here would have got your ideas and thought process by now, that in itself will take us a long way. Having said that, I wouldn't say good bye, as there is a lot more to come from BM and I look forward to be part of it.
My indecision is final.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version